[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] OT Re: An important technical consideration about nature of the service (was Re: The overflowing list )

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Sat Jul 23 18:27:28 UTC 2016

Michele,

Sorry if the comment was overly obtuse. Just saying that lots is
happening outside the walled remit of ICANN with regard to data
retention, privacy and security, and that -"with the rest of our time
)-:"- we, including ICANN, need to have a stakeholder presence there
too, and maybe inside the walls listen to the echos of what is going on
"out there" in the rest of the internet ecosystem.

Sam L