[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] ​A possible global process for collection, storage and access of Registrant Data

Sivasubramanian M 6.Internet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:32:16 UTC 2016

Dear Chuck,

I don't know. You are far more experienced, you could suggest how to move
forward on this, whois, RDAP-long term, even Accountability?

Andrew Sullivan mentioned the pursuit to avoid centralization. The initial
outline above is fraught with such a danger, but a new process for the long
term could be well thought of to reconcile such a concern.

Sivasubramanian M