[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Outreach Message 2 and Additional possible req from NCSG

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jun 29 11:25:19 UTC 2016

Thank you very much Farell for your notice. I’ve added your response to the wiki page (https://community.icann.org/x/NB_OAw). Apologies for the delay in responding.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings
Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.