[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Notes and action items from Next-Generation RDS PDP WG Meeting

Rod Rasmussen rod.rasmussen at internetidentity.com
Fri Mar 4 00:40:42 UTC 2016

One simple point I’d like to remind folks about when discussing these issues: a website ≠ a domain name’s entire Internet presence or impact.  There are other protocols besides HTTP/S that tie to domain names, with two primary examples that are continuously used and/or abused being e-mail and authoritative DNS nameserver domains themselves.  There are many others.

Cheers,

Rod