[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Backgrounder on Process Framework

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:09:11 UTC 2016

Dear Lisa:
I have been worrying this WHOIS matter for some time and truly appreciate
why a guiding structured framework for action is necessary.  The ALAC so
very long ago adjudged and advised that we must begin with the "Is this
required and why" questions before anything else. And that was the approach
that the EWG took in its deliberation.

What you have produced here deserves to be stored in document form as a
primer on the WG wiki. It touched every base with due consideration.  Just
wished it could be reproduced in multimedia fashion with a 'Where We Are'
arrow that gets updated in due course.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels