[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Materials for next WG call

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Mar 20 01:56:45 UTC 2016

Thanks.  I am trying to locate a pdf version of the
*FINAL TASK FORCE REPORT ON WHOIS SERVICES**, 12 March 2007****, GNSO
WHOIS TASK FORCE.
*All I can find on the ICANN website is a tiny print webpage.  Doubtless
this is because I don't understand how to search the ICANN website, it
is not sensible that it is not available except in this format.  Can
anyone help?
Stephanie Perirn