[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Small Team Work

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Mar 28 21:00:54 UTC 2016

We knew when we started this PDP and more recently when we formed three small teams to perform some work for the WG that there would be a tendency to start deliberating on the questions before we are ready to do that.  I have been reading the exchanges on the teams' lists and fear that that is exactly what is happening.  I assure you that we will get to the point where we need to do that but that is not the task at present, so I encourage everyone to refrain from making your arguments at this point in time and instead focus on the task at hand, which your team leads will clarify shortly.