[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] [renamed] Key early questions

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed May 11 20:13:02 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 07:58:30PM +0000, James Gannon wrote:
> I think that there is an important distinction between the registrant who may or may not be operating the underlying infrastructure and the actual provider and operator of the infrastructure.

Yep.  I've tried to be careful in pointing out that not all the fields
we have now need be collected, or shared everywhere, or available to
any querying agent.  It seems clear that _someone_ needs to have the
knowledge about who has registered a name.

The "anonymous access" part, however, is what is often called today a
"tech contact": that's whom I need to be able to reach to try to sort
out the issue.

ajs at anvilwalrusden.com