[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposal and Poll Invitation

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Nov 18 01:25:36 UTC 2016

Thanks for the feedback Rob. We may indeed find the need for more time for the polls going forward but I would like to share some thoughts:  1) unless we want our phase 1 work to last many years, I think it is going to be essential for WG members to do their best to try to regularly participate in the process in as short a time as possible; 2) all of us will have occasions when we can't make deadlines but the currently proposed process has overlapping opportunities to make up for those occasional times; 3) if those occasions become standard procedure instead of exceptional, then that will significantly slow us down; so, whatever process we follow, we will need everyone to commit to regular and timely input as much as possible.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone