[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] appealing to the list for technical help

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 4 17:21:02 UTC 2016

If anyone can help me figure out what is wrong with my system since I
moved to our new platform, I would be most grateful.  Since we moved to
the new adobe platform, I am unable to speak or chat on the adobe room,
and it dies about every two minutes.  I have installed the required plug
in, and I have updated both safari and firefox. I am running on a 2011
13" Macair running El Capitaine version 10.11.6.

Thanks, and apologies for my intermittent participation.

stephanie perrin
**<https://participate.icann.org/gnso-rds/>