[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - updated RDS Statement of Purpose

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:00:16 UTC 2016

+1.

Not to make too fine a point of it. But the EWG was tasked to re-imagine an
RDS.  If this PDP is tasked to build on the works of EWG maybe it'd be
useful to re-visit certain ideas we now hold as verities.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*