[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - updated RDS Statement of Purpose

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Oct 6 23:42:28 UTC 2016

Not at all, ordinary people make mistakes all the time.  However, rarely
would this kind of mistake render the person/organization
un-contactable, which it seems to me is the evil we are trying to avoid
with bad data.  On the other hand, criminals have a goal of being
untraceable, so will continue to make sure they are not located, right?

SP