[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Suggestion re. RDS Accuracy Discussion

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Oct 11 03:07:03 UTC 2016

In my opinion as chair, I think the discussion about accuracy on our list since our last meeting has been very good but I believe it will become more relevant in our possible requirements deliberations later.  When we get there, we will resume the discussion and we will look at several key documents on accuracy.  For now and in particular for our meeting tomorrow I ask everyone to direct their thinking to how best to word the statement of purpose.  Is reasonable accuracy a purpose of registration directory services?  Or is reasonable accuracy a requirement of RDS?