[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - latest version of statement of purpose

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Tue Oct 25 15:58:43 UTC 2016

Thank you Nathalie,
We will note your apology for today's call, enjoy the remainder of your day!

Kind regards,
Michelle DeSmyter

From: <gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Nathalie Coupet via gnso-rds-pdp-wg <gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>>
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 10:44 AM
To: Kimpian Peter <kimpian.peter at naih.hu<mailto:kimpian.peter at naih.hu>>
Cc: "gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>" <gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - latest version of statement of purpose

Apologies. I will not make it for today's call.

Best regards,

Nathalie Coupet

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2016, at 11:39 AM, Kimpian Peter <kimpian.peter at naih.hu<mailto:kimpian.peter at naih.hu>> wrote:

Dear All,

Please apologise not being able to take part in the call today, but in the meantime see my suggestions below (and attached in track cahnegs mode) regarding the text to be debated for your kind consideration. I can send later on more detailed explanation if need be and I wish you a successful call!

Thank you!

<Draft Registration Data and Directory Service Statement of Purpose_kp.docx>