[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for WG Call - Tuesday, 27 September 2016 at 16:00 UTC

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Sep 26 18:33:34 UTC 2016

For agenda item 2, I want to encourage everyone to review the redline version of the draft RDS Purpose Statement that was distributed after our call last week.  There have been no comments on it on the list since then so I am assuming that everyone is okay with the changes made..  A final call for discussion of the first three paragraphs will happen at the beginning of that agenda item and then we will pick up where we left off last week on the Prerequisite Conditions.  For those that were unable to participate in last week's meeting, I suggest that you listen to the recording because there was a lot of discussion about the Prerequisite Conditions paragraph that I had to cut off so we could go to another agenda item.  Please submit any comments you have on the first three paragraphs on this list and/or be prepared to communicate your comments in the meeting tomorrow.

Chuck