[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] international law enforcement association resolution regarding domain registration data

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 06:30:48 UTC 2017

As a speaker of U.S. English, I have heard the phrase "put [one's] nose out
of joint" with the meaning of annoying someone or creating resentment,
e.g.:
"What's wrong with Jill? What put her nose out of joint?"
"Don't put your nose out of joint. I didn't mean anything by what I said."

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/put+nose+out+of+joint

However, I haven't heard it with "of joint" implied rather than
expressed....

"Don't get your knickers in a twist" seems slightly different, in that it
seems to be used to tell someone else to calm down, they're overreacting.
etc.

Greg

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428
S: gsshatan