[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Contractibility, PBC and required contact methods....

Sara Bockey sbockey at godaddy.com
Thu Aug 24 18:32:31 UTC 2017

Not sure if this has been ever discussed, but a potential option could be an “address for service” or statutory agent for legal process.

Just a thought.

Sara

sara bockey
policy manager | GoDaddy™
sbockey at godaddy.com  480-366-3616
skype: sbockey

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of this message and its attachments.