[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Dangers of public whois

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 10 22:14:50 UTC 2017

I agree with both Jim’s and Mark’s thoughtful responses.

We do live in a world where the gathering of so much data that can be connected back to an individual through algorithms begs the question -  what is private/ personal information.

And I like Mark's questions - really a simply form of privacy principles.

Holly