[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] What registrars must do (was Re: The principle for thin data)

Deacon, Alex Alex_Deacon at mpaa.org
Fri Jun 2 20:34:43 UTC 2017

Hi.

Finally catching up on the flood of email to the list this week I wanted to agree with Andrew here.  It is long past time to move on from the thin data debate – from what I can tell the consensus is strong.   So lets chalk that up as a win, add it to the list of preliminary conclusions and move forward.

Alex

Also +1000 that nobody needs faxes!