[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting - Tuesday 6 June

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Tue Jun 6 05:14:17 UTC 2017

Stephanie,

Seeking professional advice is supposed to be an exercise in objectivity.  Find information about the parameters so you can make a decision.

Using professional advice solely to advance a particular point of view is like driving down a road looking only in the rear view mirror - you are unaware of your surroundings.

The advice is intended to provide a broad foundation of knowledge so we can then move forward in our discussions and suggest our individual opinions.

Sent from my iPad