[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting - Tuesday 6 June

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Jun 6 12:36:37 UTC 2017

Paul,

We will be starting with the same questions we gave to the European Data Protection Experts for at least four reasons: 1) The request from WG members was to obtain an independent response to those questions; 2) WG input was used to develop the questions; 3) We are trying to use ICANN FY17 available funds so we can save FY18 funds for future needs so we need to get this started right away because FY17 ends 30 June; 4) As you point out we need the response as soon as possible for the work we are doing now.

Chuck