[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Purpose in accordance with Registry Agreement section 2.18

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Tue Jun 6 14:40:05 UTC 2017

Anti Abuse are important no one disagree on that, what I just don’t get are why you and others can’t come up with an idea of how we can make a better solution than today which benefits all sides, instead of fighting for Status Quo.

Feel like a broken record

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Benny Samuelsen
Registry Manager - Domainexpert

Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
IANA-ID: 638