[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] What registrars must do (was Re: The principle for thin data)

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Jun 6 15:00:01 UTC 2017

For those interested, please note that a public comment forum is currently open to obtain community input on the effectiveness of the updated ICANN Procedure for Handling WHOIS Conflicts with Privacy Law (WHOIS Procedure), which was recently revised to incorporate an "Alternative Trigger," in addition to the existing trigger to invoke the procedure (see https://www.icann.org/public-comments/whois-privacy-law-2017-05-03-en). Comments may be submitted until 7 July.

Best regards,

Marika