[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] IMPORTANT: Invitation for Poll from 6 June Meeting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jun 7 13:42:15 UTC 2017

To the extent possible, I encourage members to at least skim the list discussions that have been happening on the WG list since our WG meeting yesterday.  In my opinion, they have been very constructive and provide some good rationale for including the thin data elements as we have been defining them.  Reading the discussions may be useful before you complete the poll.  I understand that the volume of posts is quite high so, if you do not have time to review them before taking the poll, please do so before our WG call next week.

Chuck