[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] 2013 RAA Data Elements

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Wed Jun 14 11:01:47 UTC 2017

Rob, if registrars can request permission to opt-out of transmitting certain information to a registry (yes, they can do that) I would not make any assumptions about where data resides. Registrars may still need to operate RDDS services, and the need to share referral information may well exist in the future.

Scott