[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] URGENT: babypool GDPR Question

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jun 14 14:26:46 UTC 2017

Neil,

The WG has not gotten that far yet.  We have responses from the senior European Privacy Experts to the questions we asked them so you could refer to those but the WG has not yet reached any final conclusions about that information.  And we are just now starting the process of seeking independent legal responses to those questions.

Chuck