[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Interaction with Paul Keating

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Thu Jun 15 14:13:45 UTC 2017

Thank you Chuck,

I appreciate your email and consider the matter closed.

I also hope that my prior email has been treated as I requested just  now.

If not, then I regret  having sent it ­ literally 1 second prior to
receiving your email below.  If anyone did receive my email I ask that we
now forget this matter and move forward,

Thank you,

Paul Keating