[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] List topics for this week

Dotzero dotzero at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 12:56:01 UTC 2017

You are missing the point Volker. If this group has the authority to decide
to do nothing, then the first order of business is to decide whether the
issues listed in the EWG report are sufficiently significant to toss whois
and build a replacement. To wait until after the effort to design a
replacement to make that decision is quite simply, a terrible waste of
time.