[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting - Wednesday 21 June 05.00 UTC

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Mon Jun 19 20:32:33 UTC 2017

Greetings, all-

Just wondering if it is critical that this call takes place, given how many meetings we have scheduled for next week, and noting that some of us will either be traveling or preparing to travel on Wednesday? I appreciate I should have flagged this sooner; alas, I did not... Thanks

Best wishes, Ayden Férdeline