[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Edits of Thin Element Purposes and Rationales

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Jun 20 18:26:17 UTC 2017

A lot of suggested edits were made in the comments contained in last week's poll.  The attached file redlines them to make them easy to find.  Please review them before the WG call tomorrow (tonight for some).

To save time in our meeting, Lisa made edits to the document that Andrew originally prepared that reflect the comments submitted in last week's poll.  Relevant comments from the poll are identified in the Data Element column (1st column) and color coded with any edits proposed in the other columns.

In our WG meeting we will be looking at and discussing the proposed edits as a whole for each of these categories:

1.      Proposed data element deletions as shown in the EWG Purposes column and in two cells of the Publication Rationale column.
2.      Proposed edits in the Collection Rationale column.
3.      Proposed edits in the Publication Rationale column.

If everyone reviews the proposed edits before the WG call, we should be able to decide fairly quickly which of the edits should be accepted.  For those who cannot be on the call, we plan to confirm decisions made via a poll after the meeting.