[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Agenda for Cross-Community Session on RDS - Monday 26 June

Elaine Pruis elaine at donuts.email
Mon Jun 26 13:30:40 UTC 2017

Hi I'm trying to connect via adobe but "the room is full"
Would it be possible to expand the number of allowed adobe participants
please ?

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 12:10 PM Lisa Phifer <lisa at corecom.com> wrote:

> Correction: This session ends at 18:30 SAST (16:30 UTC)

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://www.donuts.domains>
*Elaine Pruis*, Vice President, Operations
*Donuts Inc. <http://www.donuts.domains>*
10500 NE 8th Street, Suite 1450, Bellevue Washington, 98004, U.S.A. |
Telephone: 509.899.3161
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>[image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>[image: Linked In]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc->