[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Outreach to Impacted Stakeholders

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Sun Mar 5 16:12:47 UTC 2017

Thanks Chuck
I’ve shared that with a couple of organisations

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

From: <gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Chuck Gomes <cgomes at verisign.com>
Date: Sunday 5 March 2017 at 16:06
To: "gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org" <gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Outreach to Impacted Stakeholders

Attached is a PDF file of our latest WG update.  If any of you know of organizations that may be impacted by work but are not involved in our WG, I encourage you to forward this update to them and encourage them to join us as members or observers.