[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Questions for Data Commissioners

Lisa Phifer lisa at corecom.com
Mon Mar 6 23:26:00 UTC 2017

Regarding Q4:

The phrase "interact with the General Data Protection Regulation" was
supposed to be deleted from Q4; strike this phrase and I believe the
sentence reads as intended.

Q4 is indeed (as I understand it) intended to refer to registrars in
their capacity as service providers - for example, when a registrar
serves as a technical contact for a domain name. The question asks
whether that EU directive requirement on service providers would also
apply to registrars.