[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Questions for Data Commissioners

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 7 10:14:59 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

I agree, the new EU GDPR is not in "force", yet. But neither is RDS and
I would suggest we think long term here. So I think the question is
relevant as in, to obtain clarity as it seems to be rather critical to
the RDS discussion for all parties involved. Besides, the full text has
been published in 2016 already, so we know what is coming,
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj

Thanks,

Theo