[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] My notes from the discussion with the Data Protection Commissioners on 13 March 2017

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 20 23:20:01 UTC 2017

I agree, it could be useful.  Although one of the DP authorities (sadly
I cannot remember which one) did point out that it was not a given that
any ccTLD approach is necessarily  legally correct. But the point is,
various among them have consulted their DPAs and have a different
approach than ICANN.

Stephanie