[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] a suggestion for "purpose in detail"

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Tue Mar 21 18:22:18 UTC 2017

I think we should also discuss at a higher level that if privacy services were free from the registrars if that would largely resolve all of this.

The practice of charging someone extra for the use of their privacy rights (and for the registrar to do less work) is the pathological business model at the center of all of this.

If consumers have a true choice and I decided to publish my email and phone number, that is my choice to make.

Sent from my iPhone