[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] a suggestion for "purpose in detail"

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Tue Mar 21 19:06:33 UTC 2017

And part of the "if so" includes whether the individual chooses to protect it in some free privacy regime. It's the same question.

Its why Twitter can exist. If you post publicly knowing you are doing so and having a true choice, then privacy issues become greatly reduced.

Here we have (1) you MUST provide "all this stuff" and (2) you MUST pay extra or we broadcast it to the world.

It isn't an ancillary question. Its the fundamental one.

Sent from my iPhone