[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] a suggestion for "purpose in detail"

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Wed Mar 22 15:19:56 UTC 2017

Yes there is a difference which is why I am using both words. And that's why I am suggesting we talking about optional and maskable fields right up front as part of the requirements discussion not some ancillary discussion that happens later after all the decisions are already made.

Sent from my iPhone