[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] a suggestion for "purpose in detail"

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Thu Mar 23 13:57:02 UTC 2017

> I'm glad you know so much about how bad actors abuse whois. But from my own limited experiences- I don't see that many input validation mechanisms on bad domains because there are a lot of "555-5555" phone numbers out there and other arbitrary strings.

Is the new contacts created after the 2013 agreement was in production?

Remember contacts in use before that date are not part of the validation before there are made a change of info, so you shooting at not good enough validation might be a little out of range

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Benny Samuelsen
Registry Manager - Domainexpert

Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
IANA-ID: 638