[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] a suggestion for "purpose in detail"

allison nixon elsakoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:55:08 UTC 2017

The simultaneous moaning over a small whois privacy fee, with the total
disregard and ignorance over current whois use cases, and the desire to
destroy a company over it(oops, I mean "step on toes"), and impose various
other burdens that must be borne by "someone else", because the registrars
can't possibly spend a dime... bother me quite a bit more. John's tone is
more than justified considering the unreasonable attitudes prevalent here.

If yall are going to claim that all current use cases are not only illegal
but invalid, you won't get much sympathy over raising your fees a dollar to
make them "legal" again.