[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] a suggestion for "purpose in detail"

nathalie coupet nathaliecoupet at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 15:43:23 UTC 2017

Thank you! Nathalie

    On Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:39 AM, Lisa Phifer <lisa at corecom.com> wrote:

 Nathalie and all,

This and other background documents can be found on this page:
https://community.icann.org/display/gTLDRDS/Additional+Key+Inputs

In this case, see the following --

Procedure for Handling Conflicts with National Laws
   - GNSO Policy underlying current ICANN Procedure (2006)
   - ICANN Procedure For Handling WHOIS Conflicts with Privacy Law (2008)
   - Review of the ICANN Procedure for Handling WHOIS Conflicts with PrivacyLaw (2014)
   - 2013 RAA'sData Retention Specification Waiver andDiscussion Document (2014)
   - Final Report on the Implementation Advisory Group Review of ExistingICANN Procedure for Handling Whois Conflicts with Privacy Laws(2016)
Best, Lisa