[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] "access to whois" vs supporting a service (was Re: a suggestion for "purpose in detail")

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Thu Mar 23 17:02:08 UTC 2017

Take on is a strong way of putting it. Public policy is about balancing of interests. DP authorities know that. So I intend to use my expertise to show them the best way to solve the problem.

I don't expect the entire WG to fall in line. I intend to work with governments directly on that.

Sent from my iPhone