[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: IMPORTANT: Invitation for Poll on Purpose from 11-15 March WG Meetings

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Mar 24 15:53:51 UTC 2017

We have just a little over a day left for our current poll and only 15 members have completed it.  Thanks to the 15.  For the rest of you, please complete it in the next 30 hours or so.

The original message had an error in the closing date; it said COB Saturday, 26 March.  I corrected it below to COB Saturday, 25 March, which is tomorrow.

Chuck