[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] IMPROTANT - Action Items and Notes from Next-Generation RDS PDP Working Group Call - 17 May 2017

Paul Keating Paul at law.es
Wed May 17 15:55:40 UTC 2017

³There must be no RDS policies that prevent RDS operators from applying
operational controls such as rate limiting and CAPTCHA, provided that they
do not unreasonably restrict legitimate access.³,

Caveat.  The rate controls must be related to controlling the
efficiiciencies of the underlying data retrieval system and not for o there
purposes.

PRK