[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Europol - EC3 Cyber crime threat assessment - 2017

allison nixon elsakoo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:38:50 UTC 2017

Thank you Richard,

While at your conference did you have any conversations with the people
there about GDPR and how it can be legally dealt with in light of whois and
all of the other accountability/transparency factors that we must use to
build trust? Any exemptions that are available or anything else like that?
This group continues to operate under the assumption that WHOIS is wholly
illegal under GDPR and that's the roadblock at hand.