[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Reputation systems are not just nice to have (was Re: What we want redux)

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 03:16:22 UTC 2017

Let's remember we're all part of an ecosystem, with valuable roles to play
(even the lawyers and policy people).  We should make genuine efforts to
understand each other's experiences, knowledge and perspectives.  This
jousting is probably not the fastest or easiest way to go about it.
Thinking you know someone else's job better than they do isn't either.
Trying to score points to advance a policy objective at the expense of
getting at the facts isn't either. We should treat this more like an
investigation and less like a litigation.

And I don't mean an investigation of each other -- a common investigation.

Greg Shatan