[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Reputation systems are not just nice to have (was Re: What we want redux)

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:30:55 UTC 2017

+1 chuck. We define and let the others do their work and if my good colleagues want to do it themselves, it is their call. By all means anyways IETF has its own role as well as well as others. To my knowledge our charter is clear. where we have hickups highlight them as issues and we keep moving.

we continue like this we are not moving and thanks for others to make their technical knowledge advised to all. But please do not think everyone sitting on these meetings are all without any technical knowhow.  SOmetimes the WG becomes the implementation and technical committee and everything.

please people start being resonable as we say when we will need to cross the bridge we will. what i heard it is like there is not need for anything to happen. Perhaps a note to Board saying that there is a feeling to let it be the way it is even with what ewg suggested. No one is denying that some are beyond the knowledge you may have. I may be wrong but over weeks i start to detect that some do not want this wg to do the work mandated and just leave it to registries and registrars to do what they want.

In which case i would tend to say IANA and ICANN details would need to disappear let’s just get rid if the whois once for all. and let the rgistries and registrars work as per the RAA … so icann has nothing to do in anything. If nothing why did icann need to rethink and give additional work and force a Chief DPA.

In essence i feel different vibes going on ….