[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] IMPORTANT: Invitation for Poll from 10 October Meeting

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Tue Oct 10 18:02:27 UTC 2017

VERY IMPORTANT!

This poll is critical for our work the next three weeks so everyone is
strongly encouraged to complete it.

Note:

*	This poll closes in less than TWO DAYS, close of business Pacific
Time TOMORROW, Wednesday, October 11.
*	We need a large turnout to accomplish our objectives in advance of
our next WG meeting on October 28.

Everyone's cooperation is needed even if you have not been very active
recently.

Chuck