[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agreement for Original Registration Date

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 11 18:23:43 UTC 2017

I think it depends on the type of abuse.

We've seen cases where domain names registered years ago, zero activity
for years and suddenly being used in some CnC, scattered over dozens of
different resellers who were not affiliated.

 From time to time we run scripts to detect such registrations and
compare them with the results of
https://www.sidn.nl/a/internet-security/identifying-abusive-domain-registrations-in-real-time?language_id=2&langcheck=true

Best,