[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] ICANN Legal Opinion on GDPR - Part 1

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 19 06:39:58 UTC 2017

The Irish DPC has a different opinion on this political move/piece
regarding privacy shield.

http://www.europe-v-facebook.org/sh2/PA.pdf?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=3e30131b51f542f0abc899b182473d4c&uid=44156852&nid=244+272699400

But very clear analysis, this should help us to move us forward as a WG
now that we have another independent analysis.

Theo